Ms. Future part I

By fazritheavounttourier

Dear Ms. Future,

I wish I somehow I could be there with you, that we could sit together and look out over the water and light. When I could be a shoulder for you like you’ve been for me. And tell you every thing’s gonna be okay.

IF I COULD DO ONE THING FOR YOU TODAY! FROM HERE…

one small simple thing from the future… I hope this is it. I hope it helps you know how much you were loved.

There could have been no two hearts so open.. no taste so similar…no feeling so in unison.

ms. future, i dreamed about you yesterday.. i scared that you won't come that day. I don't know what's happened, but i think some terrible action will screw it all. So if you care with me and if found a chemistry with me. PLEASE DON'T GO! don't find me, Wait. Wait with me. Wait for a couple month, i promise I'll be there on the place that we've planned. Don't ever think that i gonna leave you. I'm here, and I'll always be here for you. Just you stuck in my head!


/* i hope you read it, I'll never contact you for a moment. but I'll update this blog in every three days.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?